Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Country Grill, Sunday Brunch



My brother and sister in-law, along with my nephew were up visiting this past weekend. As you've read from my previous post on this restaurant, we don't frequent here. My nephew however has a new love for buffets and on Sunday's Country Grill has a breakfast buffet. Four out of five of us had ordered the breakfast buffet. I had to be the odd one out and ended up ordering off of the menu.


I ordered the "Cakes, Eggs and Bacon". Two eggs, any way you want them, two pancakes, and either bacon or sausage, to which I always choose bacon. My over-easy eggs were cooked perfectly. Runny yolk, with no runny whites. The bacon was crispy and not too fatty.


I tried to put my hand close to the pancakes for a size comparison (I have tiny hands.....). The pancakes were about the size of my head, and took up the entire circumference of my plate. I ended up taking half of them home, and I will say, they make for very good leftovers.

This visit gave me higher hopes for this restaurant. (Even though I will still only ever eat breakfast here.) Maybe since we came on a Sunday when breakfast was their main priority, the food was executed better. Whatever the reason, it was a good meal, and no one left hungry.

Country Grill, Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment