Monday, November 10, 2014

Ralph's Italian Deli


Ralph's Italian Deli is located in Ishpeming, MI across from the Ski Hall of Fame. Growing up working in the family business that was right around the corner, I ate here all of the time. It is wonderful old school Italian food and has been given praise by many different magazines, books, and various articles. Not to mention by word of mouth from everyone who has eaten here. It has been family owned and operated for over 50 years, and hopefully will have many more years of business to come.

My husband and I ordered some of our favorite choices the other night for dinner (we usually get it to go). My absolute favorite thing to get from here is the meatball sub. Their meatballs are out of this world. Instead of getting it in sandwich form, I ordered the "snack meatballs", which is two meatballs that come in sauce.


If that wasn't enough (considering it comes with garlic bread and a house salad), I also ordered the cheese ravioli in meat sauce. I am not a fan of the consistency of ricotta usually, but these ravioli are mouth watering.
I personally suggest taking a bite of meatball and ravioli at the same time.


If you are looking for some great Italian food, this is one of the top places in Marquette County that I would suggest going to. If you are in a rush, you can do what my husband and I do and grab some takeout. If you do have a minute to stop and sit, they have a small dining room in the building, along with a small grocery store filled with all of the Italian staples. And if you have a hankering for dessert, be sure and grab a cinnamon roll!

A link to their Facebook page, main website and menu are at the links below:

Ralph's Facebook Page

Ralph's Main Site

Ralph's Menu



No comments:

Post a Comment