Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A high five to High Fives!

 

When I first found out that High Fives was remodeling, getting rid of the pool table and opening up a kitchen, I was not very happy. Since I started dating who is now my husband, that was our number one spot to have drinks and shoot pool on the weekends. Well....I have now eaten here twice and even though I still wish they had the pool table, the food is worth coming for.


I ordered the brisket sandwich and it was amazing (came whole, I cut it in half for pictures). It was loaded with pulled smokey brisket and topped with pickles. The BBQ sauce that was served on the side I could have eaten with a spoon. The menu has decent prices, and it's probably the only place in town that serves food that you know is fresh and not out of a bag. Our waitress (who happened to be a friend) was amazing and checked on us regularly. The food took a while to get to us, but we then learned that the cook was new (less than a week) and since the food was delicious it didn't end up bugging us.

This restaurant is worth eating at. It is one of the only few decent places to eat in the town of Munising, and the food is worth it. A link to their Facebook page is below.

High Fives, Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment