Monday, August 4, 2014

Moose Drop Inn. Everything from scratch, and made with love.


This past weekend, some of my favorite guy friends were up at camp in Michigamme having what I like to call a pre-bachelor party for a friend who is getting married in September. With there being four boys and myself, I didn't feel like cooking and wanted to have more time to do important things like fishing, boating and being "floaters" in Lake Michigamme.

One of the best things that has happened restaurant wise in Michigamme was getting new owners at the Moose Drop Inn. In the past few years, they have put out nothing but great food. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is made from scratch, right down to the pizza crust and homemade pesto sauce. I have eaten there many times in the last year, but what is great is now having the convenience of getting takeout from there. The boys and I decided to get some pizzas to go!

 Chicken Pesto pizza with smoked Gouda cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, chicken, and bell peppers.


Supreme pizza, with olives, onions, peppers, mushroom, sausage, pepperoni, ham, and marinara sauce.


Taco pizza, with mozzarella, provolone, cheddar, seasoned ground beef, olives, tomatoes and we leave off the onions. Also served with a side of salsa, sour cream and jalapenos. 

With every pizza, you get the choice of a homemade traditional crust, or sourdough. The sourdough is my personal favorite. 

You can tell that the new owners of this restaurant are filled with passion. The food always tastes amazing, and they always make you feel welcome. This will definitely not be the last time posting about this place. They are also the home of my favorite sub sandwich, and desserts to die for.

Check them out at:


No comments:

Post a Comment