Monday, February 6, 2017

Jimmy John's, and why I will never eat here again...




I am not even warranting a long blog post about this one. I ordered the Veggie Sub from Jimmy Johns. Not that anything makes any of their sandwiches special, but this one I've had the two other times I've ever had to order from here, and it was never terrible. Not only is Jimmy John's overly underwhelming as a sub place, and the owner of the chain an absolute (pardon my language) ass, but I didn't order any hair in it. And no, to those who are reading this, it was most definitely not my hair. It was tucked into the sandwich between the mashed avocado and cheese, and also not my hair color (and my husband is bald....so it was definitely not his either! haha). I know accidents happen, but by now I will know better never to order from here again. I will always be disappointed and underwhelmed, and it is much cheaper to buy all of the ingredients and make it from home. 


The links below are two out of many articles pertaining to why many don't eat here, regardless of the underwhelming food in itself:

Jimmy John's and the non-competition clause

Jimmy John's owner hunting extremely endangered female black rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment