Thursday, February 16, 2017

Chau's Cafe


While visiting my sister-in-law in Killeen, Texas I needed to find somewhere that served bubble tea. I had been dying to try it for years but they don't have it in my hometown. Out of all of the places in the area that served bubble tea, Chau's Cafe was the highest rated on Trip Advisor and was already on my top 10 list of places to stop at while in Killeen.


The Boba flavors we ordered that are pictured above is Almond Chocolate with Strawberry tapioca pearls, and Chocolate with Blueberry pearls. I also ordered my husband a Pineapple smoothie with the Mango pearls. These, are some of the coolest smoothies I have ever had. Starting off by being entranced with the machine that they had to seal the tops of the glasses (I am easily amused....), the tapioca pearls were absolutely delicious. I was a little bit nervous of how they worked, and no one else that I was with had ever heard of bubble tea so it was very hard to explain, but the sensation when they pop added a completely new flavor to the drink and made it fun. 

Had we not just eaten lunch at a different restaurant, the food on the menu here looked delicious. I haven't had Pho in a long time and if I am ever back in the area, this will definitely be on my list of stops.

Chau's Cafe, Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment