Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Bavarian Bakery and Restaurant


This restaurant, in Oscoda, MI is another place that I have visited in the last 5 out of 6 trips to the area. I have yet to have a bad breakfast here. They have a bakery when you walk in that makes amazing bread (that is the only thing I have tried so far from the bakery). The restaurant is always packed but we somehow never seem to wait long to be seated.


I ordered the Farmer's Omelet, minus the onions of course. The eggs were cooked perfectly, and the cheese was melted almost into pure liquid. The vegetables were soft and cooked through, which is how I like them in omelets. The breakfast potatoes were good. Crunchy on the outside and a nice golden brown. They lacked seasoning, but with a little bit of salt and pepper added they were sufficient. I ordered the omelet with white toast, but after tasting a bite of pancakes that someone else had ordered, I think I will end up getting those next time (they were amazing!). 


Hopefully on my next trip down, I will be able to stop for breakfast once again. I have yet to have a bad meal here, and as you have noticed by now, I love almost every place that serves breakfast all day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment