Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Park Avenue Coffee


While walking around in downtown Saint Louis, I wanted to find somewhere that I could try gooey butter cake from, and well, I am also a huge coffee addict. Park Avenue was pretty close to our hotel so we stopped in to check it out. And I of course love visiting restaurants and places that have been featured on Food Network.

 

The inside of the coffee shop was very business oriented. They had a room of seating that was pretty filled, and most people had a laptop open and a cell phone to the ear. Aside from the noise, everything in the bakery counter looked divine. I ordered the Park Avenue iced coffee and we got a gooey butter cake square to share. There was one more table left outside so grabbed it, along with our plastic forks, and dug in. This was my first time ever having butter cake, and aside from it probably being absolutely terrible for you, it was exactly that, a "gooey, buttery, cake". Although my husband didn't think it was anything to write home about, I thought it was amazing. And the coffee I washed it down with was pretty darn tasty too!


No comments:

Post a Comment