Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Nakashima of Japan


If you were to ask me where my favorite place in Green Bay, Wisconsin is to eat, this is in the top 3. I absolutely love this restaurant. Every time we visit I make a point to try and eat here. It is on the pricy side, but it is fantastic food. Hibachi is probably one of the only style that I like, because you can see all of the ingredients that they use while cooking, and you know it has been prepared right. The fact that they make a show on top of it makes it even more fun. The onion volcano is my favorite trick. It is hard to take pictures while eating in there considering how dark it is, and you can't really turn a flash on while they are doing tricks in fear of screwing them up and blinding someone else. But I managed to take a few pictures none-the-less.



My husband and I always get the hibachi for two, which is filet mignon, shrimp and chicken. They come with two different dipping sauces, and the ginger one is by far my favorite. Before they start cooking your meal, you get a salad with a ginger dressing, and a bowl of miso. For dessert, if you can find room, you also get either vanilla ice cream or orange sherbet.

This type of restaurant makes dinner fun and entertaining. All of the chefs that I have ever had have been very entertaining. They also have a sushi bar for those who love sushi. I haven't quite warmed up to sushi yet, unless it's all veggies. If you are in the Green Bay area and don't mind spending a little extra money for dinner, this is a fun and delicious place to stop! Be aware though, if you get there during the busy dinner hours, you may end up waiting a while for a table. They fill up fast!

Nakashima Facebook Page

Nakashimas Main Site


No comments:

Post a Comment